Datos personales

28/6/10

Right now (for instance)

I suppose its not the end of the world
I can guess its not so terrifying
As to think it all ends right here

There’s the smell of coffee
Though you’ve already gone
There’s the sunrise coming
Through the Windows opened wide

Cupboards empty like the end of times
Beds undone like there’s nothing to dream
I get myself into it i just get your line
I guess it all starts right here now

I suppose this is not like losing
I just guess it feels more like changing
After all i think so it all ends right here

There’s the smell of your hair
Floating all around around the bath
And its like every morning
Your scent will disappear after my shower

Cupboards empty like there’s nothing to dream
Beds undone like the end of times
i get your line I get myself into it
i guess it all starts right here now

without you

No hay comentarios: